We sell, design, and build all things Off Grid including Solar (and much more!)
1. We sell
2. We consult
3. We design
4. We build
STEP 1: Initial contact
STEP 2: An initial hardware estimate. If you just need the hardware we sell you what you need. We have a network of suppliers and manufacturers to provide everything you may want. In this way we act as a retail store. We work out the shipping and sourcing so you don't have to.
STEP 3: If you want an experienced technician to guide you we move toward a consultation on site. As with any professional field this is where the first fee comes into play. For 2022 the fee is $200. Any job site requiring air fare includes that cost as well as lodging and subsistence for the visit. We currently serve the Pacific Northwest, and are expanding.
STEP 4: After the initial consultation we begin drafting a design package based on the unique conditions pertaining to your property. At this point once again you can take over and move forward yourself if you desire. The fee for our plans is $250.
STEP 5: If you want ground up installation we begin the construction process. At this point we become a contract entity and generate a master contract and all subcontracts necessary to complete your construction.
1. Are we licensed? Yes. We are a licensed contractor. Insured and bonded to ensure things are done correctly and in compliance with state and federal law.
2. Are we a licensed retail store? Yes. We are that too.
3. Do we install other alternative energy equipment besides solar? Yes. Anything that produces electricity off grid except nuclear.
4. Can we resolve generator issues? Yes. We have a mechanic on the team to troubleshoot issues on site, as well as being connected to the most experienced generator repair technicians in the Northwest US.
5. Can we facilitate general construction? Yes. We are directly tied to both existing and new general contractors to push your dream home forward. In this capacity we generally focus on rural construction since there are more than enough builders for the towns & cities in our region.
6. Do we do anything with water? We not only know how to engineer/design water systems, we live with those systems on our own properties and know the best well drillers in the region.
Building an off grid property is not for the faint of heart. Nothing can be more earth shattering than spending a year or several years trying to move forward only to have an unexpected problem set your dreams back. It's ok to ask for help. That's why we are here. We were once you.
Are you new to the area and waiting on a general contractor who doesn't return your calls and if they do says they are booked two years out? That's why we built this.
Our primary office is located at 33 Enterprise Drive, Bonners Ferry, Idaho 83805 (across from the old Yoder's Market, now the Boundary Bounce). We are Suite 102 in the center of the main building just off the highway. You can either schedule an appointment and meet us in the office or we can visit your property to discuss options. A picture speaks a thousand words, so seeing the exact conditions where you want things built is essential to proper planning.